Ulladulla’s pioneer burial ground is or rather was situated just on the Princes Highway at South Ulladulla. (yes one drives over a section of the cemetery along the Princes Highway. The burial ground was laid out in July 1858 with the last known burial in 1898.
History & Heritage
Eric Millard was born 1 May 1894 Ulladulla, son of Sidney Ridler Millard and his wife Lucy nee Mudge. Eric was working on the farm Sunny Hill Croobyar Milton, before his enlistment in August 1915 at the age at 21 years. Holding the rank of Private, Eric served with 18th Battalion, 7th Reinforcement which embarked from […]
The scope of Masters and Convicts and their first generation, one can prove they were in the Murramarang and Ulladulla District. With the Ulladulla district situated amongst the allure and beauty of the South Coast of NSW, now a major drawcard for holidaymakers, some would find it hard to believe that Ulladulla was just a […]
The Church of England Cemetery is located on Croobyar Road, near the corner of Princes Highway Milton NSW; the locality was original called East Milton. From over 170 burials there are 32 known headstones. There may have been other headstones but even by 1901 there were reports of broken headstones. The earliest known burial is […]